FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info BHB Reptiles
Thread: Info BHB Reptiles
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 11:24 AM   #52
Kinra
This is not a bad guy thread, this is me coming out publicly to speak about my experience purchasing from BHB. Lori did a great job working with me to get the issue of the snake being kinked resolved. The fact that I was sold a snake that had a major kink and mites makes me leery of buying from them in the future.

I don't care if this is a snake they produced or not. I don't care how many new people they have working for them. I don't care how hands on Brian and Lori are with their collection. I don't care how large their collection is. I what I do care about is that they sold me the snake with multiple issues, one of which I still have to deal with even though the snake is no longer in my possession.

This is not the first time I've made a purchase from a breeder online but it is the first time I have had issues like this. If I can get a snake of similar quality from a different breeder that I feel confident won't send me problems like this why would I buy from BHB, a company I have already had a bad experience with?

There has also been a lot of hear say on some forums lately about BHB selling snakes with mites on them. I wish I had taken a picture of the mites on the snake but four other people saw the mites on this snake one of which as already publicly come forward saying they saw it. This is not a rumor, this is a case that someone can look to and say okay at least one person has come forward saying they received a snake with mites from BHB. This is not a story of a friend of a friend of my second cousin saying they got mites from BHB.