FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Reptster.com experience with show sponsorship not good
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 10:26 PM   #61
dragonsr#1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixie Reptiles
I feel you only want to hurt David,s business and you certainly have a crowd reading this.I do not have sponsers and I have links on my web site that I do not charge for and I pay for my own flyers.You sold high priced advertising to pay your own way.
Hello all I am the other Kordek, well other 1/2, Matthew, Kelly is my wife.
It is not very offten that I come on to these posts to say anything at all, and I see that there are a lot of you here that are in support of this one, other than a few, and right now I would like to put my 2 cents in. 1st off I am not, we are not, doing this to hurt anyone, well that is really why we are doing this, so that no one else will get stuck as we have. As far as what the price is that David and us agreed on, he was the one that said that he thought it was a great thing that we are doing and would love to come on board with us as a sponser and at this price. Terry I think it is a great thing that you do not have any sponsers for your shows. If you go and look at our web site you will see that we also have links to all of our people coming to our show, so, therefore anyone that is coming can get that advertising for free. We also offer more then just flyers and link on our web page to our sponsers. So now I ask you who is trying to hurt who. We have done nothing but tell the truth about all of this. You seem to be now trying to hurt us by saying the things that you have on here. Fact is that David agreed on a price, no matter what the price was - $750.00 or a million it really does not matter. The fact here is that he did not and has not paid nor has he in any way tried to work with us at all. No E-mails, no Phone Calls. Tell me how in any way that this is a good business pratice. I guess I just can not understand how it is that you can buy something and not pay for it at all.

Matthew