FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ray Capaldi and/or Donna Capaldi
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2014, 12:15 AM   #5
WebSlave
But wait! There's more!

Quote:
On 8/23/2014 1:45 PM, Donna Capaldi wrote:
>
> I got my money back. I spoke my piece. I am not afraid or your idle threats. Keep them to yourself.
>
> If you want to write back I will give you the last word. I had a bad experience on your site.
>
> That is all there is to it. I am done with you and fauna.
>
>
>
> Ray Capaldi
Quote:
On 8/23/2014 9:15 PM, Rich Zuchowski wrote:
> It wasn't any sort of idle threat at all. Your private messages and emails to me have been posted in a Board Of Inquiry thread itemizing those conversations. From what I can see, and in my opinion based on past experiences, you are a high risk to do business with based on these conversations. In my opinion, you have some severe personality issues. You might want to seriously think about seeking help for anger management.
>
> Hope things work out for you.
>
> Rich Z.
Quote:
On 8/23/2014 11:20 PM, Donna Capaldi wrote:
>
> That is what crybabies do. Yea you are a real commando. Ban me and then post somewhere where I can’t defend myself. You really don’t bother me. I have bought many snakes from many people. This is the first time I have been screwed and it was on your site. I have gotten Emeralds and GTP’s from Ken Foose, Ben Segal, Undercurrent, I have gotten maybe 10 from Bushmaster so spare me your bulls**t about my being a high risk to do business with. Your friend Tom Mendelson sold me a sick female Emerald Tree Boa. She went to the vet he made his diagnoses. The snake died. I went through the RI Attorney General’s office and my CC company. Like I told you before you have to stand up for the sellers because that is where you make your money from this site. You people would rather eat your children then part with money. Again you owe me an apology. Until then like I told you before Go F**k Yourself.
>
> I don’t care what you think about my personality issues. I am 59 years old and I don’t scare so easily. You know where you can shove your website.
>
> I DARE YOU TO POST THIS ONE. I really am having a lot of fun with you, you idiot. Can’t you tell by now. PLEASR POST THIS WITH YOUR BOARD OF IDIOTS.
>
>
>
> Ray Capaldi
Quote:
On 8/24/2014 12:06 AM, Rich Zuchowski wrote:
> There is absolutely nothing for you to refute or defend. I simply posted copies of your actual correspondence. It's black and white. What more can you say except to lie about what you said? No, sorry, you just want to spout off more of your profane garbage to a wider audience, and that just is not going to happen on my site. I've run into people of your low caliber before and you are entirely predictable.
>
> And yes, I will post this one as well. It only reinforces and confirms my opinion about you.
>
> Rich Z.