FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - The PROOF that venomoid snakes are not safe!`
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 12:34 PM   #80
devenomized
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille View Post
This is clearly an admission that there IS something to worry about in voids, which is what many of us have been saying all along.

People don't spend money on lawyers unless there is a reason, and to get a release of liability drawn up by an attorney, clearly the seller is admitting that in fact there are situations where he may be liable and wants to be released from responsibility.
I do not want to insult your intelligence, but I hope you have realized by now that my responses to any document provided by "Venomoid, Inc" are nothing but my own subjective opinion. Do you own a business? or do you have any knowledge about business law? What you have shown "clearly" is ignorance at thinking a business wouldn't consult with a lawyer regarding many aspects of its operation. This includes liability, risk, penalties, regulations, laws, etc. Do you even proof read what you type?

We're talking about a business vs. John Smith selling his captive breed copperheads that he butchered in his basement. John Smith might want to have people sign off on something so nobody knows about his series of inaccurate procedures on the copperheads; however, a release of liability is a common practice and if you don't know then you have just learned something new.

What do you think happens when you take your cat for a surgical procedure to a vet? I'm afraid that if you do not understand these basic business practices that you may not have a great baseline to be discussing anything here, but I will read your posts since that's your right to express your opinion. I will listen to anyone.

"Speak your truth quietly and clearly;
and listen to others,
even to the dull and the ignorant;
they too have their story. "