FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy jordan russell..broker ..flipper,gone bad
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2014, 04:15 PM   #7
California Breeders Union
The debt is not 400 days old. This is another of Tibors intentionally untrue statements. Including the total amount.

The animals were consigned 400 days ago. The animals were not selling. What had sold he was paid for. The animals he agreed we should trade for were not selling. I changed my phone number he thought I was avoiding him: but he was calling my old phone number. He called friends and threatened them and got legitimately scary. I found out about all of this along with the fact that he was upset all on the same day. And immediately reached out to him. Aside from the emails posted above and the fauna discourse we have had no communication since.

I offered him back the consigned animals ages ago, which he turned down.

This should all be clear in the previous thread.

The total was $4800 minus $800 in cages (he never has picked up in 400 days) minus $1500 cash I gave him. He claims I owe him $3500 no matter how you skin the cat that is incorrect. At this point I'd give him $3500 in animals just to be done even though I don't owe him that much.