FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Andrew Potts- I want my money back
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 04:27 PM   #43
Robert Potts
This is the first time I've done business with them. First contact(e-mail) was made back on 9-16-2011. As I said if you want to know everything just send me your e-mail and I will send you 60-70 e-mails. that have been sent.

I did agree to replace the animal the day it happened. I even sent photos of the best looking replacement we had. All I ask is he return the dead boa. Also I didn't receive any photos of the dead snake until the next day in the afternoon almost 24 hours after delivery. Unfortunately on the morning of March 21st(even before I've received any proof of their claims) at 6:38 am I received an e-mail explaining my only options were to replace the dead 2011 male OT Hytec Parahet($4,500) with either a male Sharp Albino Aztec($8,000) or a male Anery Aztec(since only adults exist $15,000). A replacement 2011 male OT Hytec Parahet or a cash refund was not acceptable and they would ruin my reputation by spreading falsehoods and lies.

In reference to the dead 2011 male OT Hytec Parahet being shipped back to me, I did request because I felt something was up even before they attempted to blackmail me. As I've said I have many, many e-mails and will be more than happy to send every single one. I can honestly say that once everyone has read the e-mails you will see this entire event differently.

We offer a 6 month guarantee in writing which we stand behind and it's defies logic for me to see a dead snake to a customer, especially a first time customer. I don't see how I'm going to get ahead or come out ahead with me shipping a dead snake and then decide these guys can go fish unless I have very good reasons. Trying to pull a scam with me is reason enough.

Again I will be more than happy to send all the e-mails I've received from all of them. Andrew

PS For some bizarre reason they mentioned my mother also.