FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - hi yall, i'm new here, welcome me! =D
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2014, 10:58 AM   #3
neilg
wow, my first welcome (aside from personal attention via PMsg from the wonderful WebSlave master of this awesome site himself)?

thanks Christopher!

yesterday i received my 3 high white diamondback babies from Dave in PA and it was probably what most triggered me finding and joining here while perusing for info on these little native gems as i was all excited to get them settled in the right way.

i was surprised the babies are more blackish colored than they appeared in bright digital pics (but not at all disappointed!) and wondered how their color will change as they grow up.. well time will tell and am already looking forward to expanding my habitat/care for repts and possibly/inevitably(?) adding to my collection after seeing how tiny and precious baby repts are and how neat it would be for most all the repts i end up having around, been raised from wee babies from the practically the start (ie rather than buying 4"+ pet shop babies which would be more suitable for households with kids, luckily theres no kids on the way that i know of yet at my humble abode).

cheers!