FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Beware of Jeane Best & Wendy Childs
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2006, 12:57 AM   #73
EriksReptiles
I am going to try to go through and answer everyone’s post.... If I miss yours please ask it again!

Suncoast Herpetological: I had them packaged EXACTLY Like I have been packaging them for 3 years... I had them in a Styrofoam lined box (1/2 Styrofoam) no heat or cool packs.... I had two notches cut out of the top of the foam for air... I can post pics if you would like.

-----The temp at her end was 86 degrees at 3 PM... I didn’t look earlier as it never occurred to me. BUT At 9:35 it must have been about 70-ish which is fine for a crested..

Neverland Dragons : Exactly, If she had signed for the package and their was a dead gecko I would have refunded or sent a new one ASAP! But she never signed for the package....

Chameleon Company :
1) Yes. It is very unprofessional to curse at someone you’re buying OR selling to if you want any kind of outcome... BUT that’s not why.. People need to see that something is NOT right here... And I also wanted to get a thread up to get peoples options as she wants a refund and I don’t feel I owe her one..
2) The animals aren’t underweight though... My cresteds are all perfect... I have had several big and one HUGE name breeder at my house and all have bought from me... My animals are far from underweight...
3) Well it sounds funky that he would leave a note before ringing the door bell.... ALSO they both told me that they watched him leave... They should have tried stopping him!!
4) I have been packing my animals the same way for over 3 years... I have never had one single animal die during transit..
--Their were 5 or 6 phone calls from them today and a few messages on my phone from them..
--I’m confused why you’re baffled??

Cat_72 : Thank-you!
----- I have YET to receive ANY pics of any "dead" crested(s)..... SO I am starting to think that their was no "Dead" cresteds...... I haven’t even gotten an email from her...

Neverland Dragons : Unfortunately I don’t have any pictures taken the day that they were shipped... ALTHOUGH I will be taking pictures like you do EVERYTIME now! The only pictures that I have of them are on my website: www.EriksReptiles.com . She bought and received numbers: (their picture is still on my website)..
CG-05-32
CG-06-1
CG-06-4
CG-06-8
CG-06-10
CG-06-11

Dennis Hultman : Thank-you. I have never had one person disappointed with what they received or one DOA.... I do everything to keep customers happy... And it really upsets me that it came to this but people need to realize that Wendy and Jeane aren’t the best people to do business with. Or at least that’s how I feel about them from when I have delt with them.

Chameleon Company : I couldn’t tell the difference between the mother or the daughter... I talked to the daughter more but I also talked to the mother.... --MY goal is not to get "more customers" from this... I want to make people aware of her..

Wilomn : I’m not sure if you asked if "Timmy" had anything to do with me or Erik W.... Well I have never even talked to him.

reptilebreeder : The "dead battery" excuse caught my eye too.... If something died I would go get batteries (if they were dead) and especially since her order was almost $600...

Mooing Tricycle : I agree 100%! BOI threads always branch off into a bunch of little different threads... That’s one thing that I don’t like about it...

PSS:::: I have YET to hear ANYTHING from Wendy OR Jeane.... I have gotten no pictures, no emails, no phone calls.... SO as far as I am concerned I don’t think that one of the cresteds is even dead..

IF anyone has any questions or ANYTHING please feel free to call me at (303)-905-1592.. I don’t mind talking to anyone, all I ask is that you be polite... I am done talking with people that all they want to do is curse at me..

Thanks Erik