FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Jeremy Stark?????
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2004, 10:27 AM   #1
herphobbyist
Jeremy Stark?????

I was approached by a person calling himself Jeremiah Staggins, he offered a trade for snakes I had posted. He was offering higher end boas for some male bulls which caused me to throw up a red flag. I inquired here about him but got no responses so I played along. I would ask for pics and he'd say be back in 20 minutes. He'd return with some pics but they always looked different which I brought to his attention, lol. He claims that the snakes were shipped UPS Monday then said he had to wait until Tuesday. The snakes obviously never arrived but I didn't expect them to. Last year a guy using pics from the forums and other peoples web sites tried trading me stuff. I would never ship first so I don't know why he would even try to scam me. I just wanted everyone to be aware of this guy. His email addy is Apachepromorphs@aol.com and he claims his name is Jeremiah Staggins.. awefully close to Jeremy Stark. I can't guarantee its him but wouldn't be surprised if it was. Be careful of this guy all he has to do is convince one person to ship first and he wins.
Ron Radloff