FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse
Thread: Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 01:04 PM   #559
StuTennyson
Sorry but something happened to the rest of my response. It got cut off some how.

[quote=StuTennyson;1435350]Jerry-My opinion of your snakes when I received them is not a "new revelation". It was what I thought about them when I first received them. I just didn't mention it because I didn't think it was necessary since I found them acceptable initially. As I stated in my earlier post I really didn't want to bring this up or mention any more negativity but your buddy Tony kept probing for an answer. If I hit a "nerve" then maybe you should ask your buddy Tony to quit stirring the pot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryKruse View Post
Also, these are zonata Stu....not Florida kings or Andean milks. What were you expecting inside the near 5 months I had these babies? For them to be 14 inches long & spring-loaded once you opened the container?? That is not their typical behavior & Sierra zonata, on average, max out at around
If this was not meant as criticism or a jab then how was it meant? Usually when someone says "don't take this personal" or "I don't mean to be insulting" they usually mean it. That's like me saying "don't be such a jerk but I don't mean to hurt your feelings or anything".

You didn't respond to one of my earlier posts so I will ask again: Could you send the remainder of my refund in a check? Then I don't have to absorb the PayPal fee. If you could send it early enough this coming week (you can post mark it for Friday if you want) for me to receive it by Friday I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Stu