FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - pieds vs banana morphs?
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2016, 05:37 PM   #5
Big Borg Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by robert7107 View Post
Online.
I picked these two because I don't see them saturated in the market like spider,pin combos.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
That's because they both sell really well, so usually they don't stay listed too long. Some of the others you might sit on for a while (depending on the combo and quality). That's why I say, there's absolutely no reason that bananas should be going any lower, they sell perfectly well at 200 (they'd probably sell well even at 300 but too many sellers tanked the price).

As Harald said, you're entering a market that's saturated with certain things, but that's not to say you can't still sell stuff. I've been selling really well at shows and online and most of what I have right now is ball pythons. You're obviously not going to be able to sell pieds or bananas at the price they were 5 years ago, but that's not to say you can't still make a little money.

I personally get more enjoyment out of breeding. Don't get me wrong, I love my snakes and sometimes have to stop and admire them for a while, but there's something about seeing the babies poking their head out of an egg that really makes me happy.