FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Snakes at Sunset (Miami)
Thread: Bad Guy Snakes at Sunset (Miami)
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 07:25 PM   #96
Feeders2u
Hu?

[quote=Snakesatsunset;896779]We didnt notice a mite on it, till we closer inspected it for setting it up, then noticed a few.QUOTE]

[quote=Snakesatsunset;896758]That incident was taken care of, just happens to be no more then 30 minutes after it arrived, another incident showed up! the OP! QUOTE]

So, basically this is stating that the snake was in the store 30 minutes total so far. How fast do mites grow and multiply exactly? You may want to call Guiness. You may have some kind of record breakers - hope you didnt kill them all cuz I want some. SUPER MITES !! Are they related to The Tick (cartoon character)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakesatsunset View Post
It was seperated and treated, just happened to be in that cage for her to see it in less then an hour or two time frame.
Wait, wasn't it there only a half hour? Holy crap is there a space time contiuum in that store ?! I'd sell tickets !! Or are you implying that they were walking around your tiny store for an hour ?

[quote=Snakesatsunset;896752]Who ever said the shed was his shed? Like I said before it looks cool. Was not the MITE snakes shed.QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakesatsunset View Post
I do not recomend using a different snake shed though, we leave them with the snake that had it.
Do I have to say anything here ? Seems like the coin changes faces allot to me. Sorry I like continuity (that means consistency Mike). LOL

How come we can all complain about the same things but we can't all come together to change them ?

And remember, the earth doesn't belong to us. We belong to the earth.