FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Good Guy Jim @ The Chameleon Company
Thread: Good Guy Jim @ The Chameleon Company
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 10:39 PM   #1
Mike and Erica @ MotherGecko
Jim @ The Chameleon Company

First off I would like to say hello to many of my old friends here in the reptile community as Mother Gecko Reptiles IS BACK ! ! ! We have been away for about 3 years now and couldn't be happier about being a part of the community again! We have a few projects in the works and we are very excited to be serving the reptile community once again! To all our old friends here and all the new ones we can't wait to make GOOD TO BE BACK WITH YOU! ! ! !

I would like to give proper respect and a HUGE THANKS to Jim at the Chameleon Company ! ! My new partner and I recieved a KILLER 2.3 Panther Chameleon shippment! Jim made it all to easy for us to pick from his EXCEPTIONAL LINES with plenty of pictures and a super fast response to both phone and email communications ! ! The shipping techniques used by Jim were nothing short of TOP NOTCH and the Chameleons we recieved were absolutely INCREDIBLE to say the least! ! !

Jim, Thanks very much for your professionalism and true love and care put into your animals ! !
Anyone that might be looking for TOP QUALITY chameleons, The Chameleon Company is just what you need ! ! !

Once again a big thanks to Jim,
Mike at Mother Gecko