FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - WANTED: RECYCLING MATERIALS
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2014, 06:20 PM   #1
jntreptiles
WANTED: RECYCLING MATERIALS

Admins: If this is not the correct place for this please move. Thank You

Reaching out to all of my fellow herpers in the Reptile community. As part of my other business I recycle good clothing, shoes, purses, books, cardboard, shrink wrap etc…

I am always looking for new accounts to purchase these items in large consistent quantity. Some of our existing clients consists of church organizations, Rescue Missions, Thrift stores, consignment shops, Manufacturing companies (cardboard/plastic), Animal Shelter Thrift stores and more.

Most all of our clothing clients depend on donations to support their many causes whether it be feeding the homeless, providing shelter for low income families, helping victims of domestic violence and many other worth while causes.

This is where we come in, many of these organizations when overstocked with donations, or who have surplus from rotating there in store stock, are limited on space and need to move this product which sometimes leads to disposal or just re-donating. We will actually buy their surplus, which leads to less being thrown away and put in landfills, but also gives extra revenue to support their cause.

So, if anyone currently works for a company or organization which deals in these products, or if you happen to know someone who does, please feel free to contact me.

We are a for profit company, however we do not knowingly compete with charities.

THank YOU

Please email to sunnydinc@yahoo.com