FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - AL Cortiz, BAD GUY
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2008, 11:19 AM   #21
lizardsister2
Wes, I thought your post a couple of pages ago was great. I do think we need to get to the bottom of everything even if we already have an opinion of one party in the conflict.

Mostly though, I'm just confused. From what I understand (explanations welcome if I'm off here) Al did not receive a shipment of venomous snakes that he should have received from someone who may have done business with Justyn but is not directly tied to him. Now there seems to be some thought that at some point Al may have believed that Justyn received is shipment. Justyn though seems to claim that the shipment he got was from the same person but had entirely different animals, timeline, weight etc. Is there still some dispute as to whether or not Justyn has Al's shipment? Even if he does wouldn't be the responsibility of the seller who would have shipped them to the wrong place to settle the matter and not Justyn's or is there some huge point I'm missing here? Is there some allegation that Justyn some how intentionally received this shipment?

Is Al posting on other forums about Justyn? If so does he have some evidence of a bad transaction with Justyn to base the allegations on? Did he in fact have a positive transaction with Justyn?

Unless there is some allegation against Justyn specifically I don't understand why he's involved himself in this matter at all. It seems like an issue between Al and whoever didn't send Al his shipment.

Is there some way to post evidence of what Justyn is saying about Al not really doing his own importing? If there is would it really be relevant? I'm really not trying to be dense, it would just really clear things up for me if someone had answers.