FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Inquiry David Freeman Carolina Classic Dragons
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 01:06 AM   #22
Snake-Queen
Anthony, I have a question for you ... Did you call Dave ignorant, based on his statement that he thought the dead dragon was worth more? I have seen nothing in Dave's emails to indicate that he is ignorant or a bully. It is a tragedy that she died, but you need to make good on you LAG, and not sound rude when you do it.
Quote:
well if tom told me she was a partial trans then it must have been whispered to me when i was in a different room. ill tell you what, since you are by far the more ignorant person i have ever had to deal with in my life ill have your 400$ in your paypal asap. i have seen people get drug through the mud who talk with more respect then you do. i guess it may be because you feel like you have been around for a while so you can talk to people any way you want and be rude and disrespectful and bully your way into what you want, i heard so many bad things about you after you paypal'd me that money, and people were right i shouldn't have dealt with you. this was a clear freak accident. your talking to me like i purposely did it and that i told you your not getting anything back for it. i dont know who you think you are talking to me like that "paypal me by this afternoon" it takes days to transfer money IN and OUT of paypal, i don't keep money sitting in my paypal account. you will have your money in your account the SECOND paypal tells me its available. i hope you can buy a little respect with the 400$ so next time a freak accident occurs you don't act like such a rude person. i have been in far worse situations then this where people have sold me fake double hets then a year later i prove them fake. and i have never gotten on someone like this and have been this ignorant i gave them time to fix it before i did anything. you really represent this HOBBY in a terrible way with how you talk to people. you should probably take a step back, because these are things i heard before i dealt with you and now they are things i know personally. the immediate second that money is available to send you on paypal you will have it in your account. good luck with everything with the dachiu girl.
Also, if you don't feel that the one that died is worth $400, then allow Dave to ship the other one back and you can refund the $800.