FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Inquiry David Freeman Carolina Classic Dragons
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 01:14 AM   #24
yourbeat
wow....so now im being profiled because of other hobbys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaldrago View Post
Let's check out some facts here... I think Dave Freeman understands dragons and how to care for them... The simple fact that Dave loves his hobby and his business and cares about the quality of his dragons speaks volumes. Look at that poor dragon that died... it was beautiful... That said any question on what he did when receiving a dying or dead dragon plays zero part in any of this...

And i'm sorry anyone with the email mdskillz1717 and pictures of guns does not give me faith in a dragon breeder of quality and also bringing it on here to discredit someone instead of dealing like mature adults over a business deal gets zero respect from me. If Dave sent me a dead dragon he would gladly compensate for it. The same should be done in this deal. Yes it is a bummer for both parties but you know what... think about the dragon. She had zero say in it . - Good luck.
ok all i can say to that statement is...wow, im glad i don't have such close minded people trying to defend me. first of all im not the first person on fauna who has posted pictures of guns. Yes i am a fan of guns it is one of my many hobby's just like reptiles. i think there's something written about guns in that thing called the 2nd amendment? yeah thats the one... There is NOTHING wrong with me posting pictures of my other hobby on my personal avatar and profile page. If you are that close minded to profile me a bad person because i like guns then so be it, your entitled to that i guess.

Secondly how does an email i made years ago reflect the type of person again all i can say is wow...i don't have a website so i use my personal email i created years ago, but again if that makes me a bad person then again so be it.

and lastly i never came in here and said anything bad about dave or anything close. i posted questions i had about the situation, i never said Dave wasn't getting his money back ever. i actually offered him 300$ in return because the dragon that died was clearly the cheaper of the 2 he got. daves opinion on which dragon was worth more to him does not in any way reflect the market value of genetics. both dragons were almost twins in color and pattern except one was a visual hypo and trans. that being said obviously the hypo trans is worth more money. i offered Dave 300$ for the trans dragon that died and he threw it back in my face.

Again i just came in here to see peoples opinions about the situation, theres no need to be closed minded and mock me and judge me about my email name and my hobbys, so thank you for shedding some light on what type of person you are.

here is one picture of each female sent...
picture one is the supposed inferior Hypo trans that Dave keeps playing off as some worthless dragon.....
Attached Images