FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - I haev a bussiness oppourtinity for anyone!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2002, 08:40 AM   #37
Seamus Haley
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I would really liek to see any of you be 14 and deal with your great grandma, your aunt, and your gandma with your grandpa in the hospital for kidney problems so......when you start to become depressed as everytime someone call you its not to chat but to tell you another person in your family has died.</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>

What does ANY of that have to do with his making a ridiculous request and his rejection of competent advice on how to conduct himself?

All you have done with this poorly communicated list of sob story background is re-enforce the fact that this &nbsp;kid is incompetent &nbsp;and shouldn't have ANY live animals, much less be considering breeding them.

He's dumb enough to write what he did originally...

He's even dumber when he decides to try his &quot;I'm taking my ball and going home&quot; tactic to try and get some sort of apology...

He's apparantly too depressed to pay attention to his animals properly by your own statements which would indicate to me that they aren't getting the care they need and should be confiscated immediately.

He's in the hospital... Which is pretty convienient since he essentially told everyone that he didn't care about undertaking a breeding project correctly but just wanted animals for free... It's amazing how all this &nbsp;suddenly appears and just keeps getting worse when there's no &nbsp;enormous outpouring of sympathy &nbsp;that causes retractions for statements already made...

If you're telling the truth... (the longer you go adding to it, the less likely that seems) then it's a shame certainly... &nbsp;But I fail to see how events of this nature should have any effect on the statements already made concerning his conduct. I'm not a cold hearted monster but I'm not about to change my views because someone has a problem all of a sudden, I'm an equal oppurtunity source of critisism when I feel someone is acting like a damn fool.

He &nbsp;wanted to be treated as an adult. He was. He complained about it. Now you're complaining about it as well, &quot;He's only fourteen&quot; Seems to be a bit of an oversight there...

He's been attacked by a snake he kept in captivity. If he is hospitalized, there is a record of that- You're trying to tell me &nbsp;as sensationalistic as the media is in the United &nbsp;States that a fourteen year old who gets hospitalized by his pet isn't going to show up on my television or in my newspaper?! All that says to me is that it never happened because there's no &nbsp;way in hell the press would stay silent on a matter of that nature. It's public interest, the type that &quot;everyone loves&quot; because it's easy for most people to dislike a snake. &nbsp;So frankly, that backpeddling nature you took on when it was &nbsp;mentioned that it would show up in the news just convinces &nbsp;me that you're lying.

If this kid is that depressed and heartbroken and torn up inside, he shouldn't be responsible for the care of live animals. &nbsp;

If he's going to go off the deep &nbsp;end because of a message board response that was realistic, he shouldn't be allowed sharp objects and needs 24 hour mental health supervision.

Nothing you have said is a reasonable excuse for his attitude, ethics or lack of knowledge. He's fourteen, he's unable to care for the animals because of circumstances in his life... he doesn't have animals. Blind people don't drive cars, it's the same situation.

I think just to close this off a bit I'll bring forth words that &nbsp;came to me... In a movie I think, couldn't tell &nbsp;you which one though...

Suck it up. Poorly worded and ever changing sob &nbsp;stories don't hold much weight with me and I'm not about to take back my original statements. I meant every one of them and continue to stand behind what I have said here (except the 1/4 thing, That was an oversight on my part) regardless of what nonsense with no relevance to the topic you may bring forth.