FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Adenovirus Document from University of Florida
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2007, 05:25 PM   #63
mikey
[quote=varnyard

So Vickie, care to answer those questions? Or are you still going to let other stick their necks out for you?[/QUOTE]

Sorry Bobby, But unlike yourself, I have and always will state only my own opinions on AV. I didn't make calls and email everyone around the country like you did. I think for myself and state only my views, right or wrong, whether I agree or not with the majority or minority. I never FOOLISHLY stuck my neck out for anyone, unlike yourself, and never will here. I also questioned Denise on testing blood PCR and still wonder why/if she tested blood when no one else had. I think it was valid to dispute her choice of testing and still do.

I am also glad to see you are not a mod here any longer as I think your behavior has been well, I think Kelli H summed you up quite perfectly.

04-07-2007, 12:25 PM
KelliH
geckophile
Name : Kelli Hammack

Trader Rating: (51)

Warning Level: 0 Re: I'm still waiting

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's exactly as I suspected: It's perfectly A-Ok for Bobby Hill to make his opinions known and ask questions of others in a debate but when someone else believes differently and doesn't happen to agree with him, watch out! Don't you think that is a tad bit hypocritical of you, Bobby?

And I would like you to please explain how it is you think that I am turning a blind eye to the situation. I am participating in the discussion, just like you are! I just happen to have some differences in opinion with you, and then OF COURSE you bring up-

what happened nearly a year ago when GeckoForums.net was made public... Bobby, that has absolutely NOTHING to do with the current situation, dude. That is in the past and Rich and I have resolved our problems with each other.

I think the truth of the matter is that you are upset that you were Vickie's and (Kevin Dunn's probably) TOOL. And you have reason to be upset, but acting the way you have been is only making you look worse.

Later,
Kelli