FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Andrew Potts- I want my money back
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 12:47 AM   #170
bigdogg
Now see Luis I don't know if you know Bob or Andrew but they have many litters of these Aztec mutations. Im sure they have another that look just as good. I again don't want to stick up for bob and andrew. They are good guys in my book and still will be after this goes whichever way. As I don't agree with how whoever actually bought this animal dealt with it at all. Slander to a business is nothing to mess around with.

With the replacement thing it all depends on how bob and andy's tos is stated. In my personal T.O.S I state that there are no cash refunds. Andrew can simply give them 4600 dollars credit toward the next purchase of an animal which is what I would do in this case. If they don't want to use it that is up to them. But again just my point of view. Both parties are in the wrong here. Not just andrew and not just the op.

By the look of the snake in the pictures. You should have been able to smell the death coming from that box when he got it. Therefore if you smell death record every single step of opening that package. I would have even had the fedex guy standing there to watch me open it. That way there is tons of proof of DOA. Then contact the seller and go from there. Lots of things should have happened differently but they didn't. It is up to Andrew and the OP to settle this now. Whether it goes to court or a simple talk on the telephone. Either way should be settled