FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Trader's Ratings promotion
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2018, 04:46 PM   #24
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapidolo Farms View Post
Here is what I propose to do, as the B2B model makes a certain amount of sense. I could argue both sides myself, to no better conclusion than the model as you have it implemented.

"Offer to buyers that are not subscribers of Faunaclassifieds: If by the end of 2018 (December 31st) you spend a total at Kapidolo Farms that exceeds $250, I'll refund $25 of your purchase accumulation if you demonstrate that you have become at least a 'contributing member'. The purpose of this offer is to prompt your 'rating' for my own or other entities posting goods and/or services here on Faunaclassifeds. Of course everyone wants a positive review, but that is your choice as to what the review will say in terms of your own experience.

Refunds for cost of subscribing/membership will be by whatever method(s) you used to pay for goods from Kapidolo Farms. In any case your claim to a refund must be fully tendered by 31 January 2019. The evidence accepted will be a posted trader rating for any seller that you have done business with by 31 December 2018.

Go to this link for membership subscriptions http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/payments.php"

I'll put this at the bottom of every add I post until 1 December 2018. Any objection? This will give all the outhouse attorney here mch to talk about. I'll only do this with your saying it's okay with you Rich Z.. It seems pretty win-win to me. Maybe other traders will adopt the model? Maybe not.

Will, Biologist
Kapidolo Farms
Just so we are on the same page, you are making a reference to a "B2B model". I am interpreting that as meaning "business to business". If that is true, then no, that is not the case at all here. Private individuals can and do becoming higher level members, which provides the perk of utilizing the Trader's Ratings system. They do not have to be a "business" at all.

Your proposal doesn't cause me any heartburn. The purpose of this thread was to make note to people that I am making my own efforts to promote the Trader's Ratings system. So I would guess that more people participating in such a promotion of their own, would be helpful to this site too.

So, good luck with your plan. I am curious to see how this works out for you.

And thank you.