FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Hay's Haven
Thread: Hay's Haven
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2003, 04:09 PM   #121
Seamus Haley
Quote:
Well still waiting for my refund. I guess this proves my point Jason Hays is a crook..
Not to everyone, although perhaps it suffices as proof to those with a significant bias in the situation, such as yourself.

Gary, your story changed eighteen times, your facts were all over the place, you failed to provide the requested and agreed upon evidence of the problem and you brought it to light well after what could be considered a reasonable period of time and certainly outside of the guarantee period offered by Hay's Haven.

Having read this thread, seen your conduct and your inability to set forth a simple and straightforward account of the incident and the "proof" you have offered... I personally would not issue a refund in this situation either. Just as the seller has a responsibility if they make a mistake or are somehow at fault, the buyer has a responsibility in how they deal with the situation as well, a responsibility you failed to meet.

You have not proven to my personal satisfaction that Hay's Haven is a bad guy at all, much less an outright crook and your continued insistance that this is the case with no further evidence just makes *you* look bad, like the kind of customer people are better off avoiding.

If someone were to sell you something, how do they know you won't get it infected and start making demands after the guarantee they offered is up, offer scanty and questionable information as proof and generally abuse the english language while ranting about what a nasty person they are because you didn't get your way?