FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Updates to the infraction system
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 09:21 PM   #7
Southern Wolf
so because someone doesnt want to take it to the BOI they are gonna get penilized for it?

Seems like a strong arm tactic to me. I can understand the rules in place for the BOI but dictating where somone can make a post (aside from the obvious... lizards in the lizards section ect).

What if someone was asking questions about cornsnakes (in the cornsnake section) and I told them to go to VMSHerp and recounted my experiences with them. Technically I am now in violation because by naming VMS it is a BOI topic ... a good guy topic... but a BOI topic non the less.

My main gripe is why FORCE folks to post on the BOI? By having this rule in place you have basically censored the members here. Maybe they want to discuss a transaction but doesnt feel it needs to be on the BOI?

For the most part... Im playing devils advocate here.... but in the same breath... Im really not. This one really concerns me. I've been here since '08 and only got dinged once for saying something that is said on CBS during prime time.... go figure. I try my best to play by the rules but this may be going overboard.