FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Need opinions on a bad deal with Tim Bowles of Arboreals of the Rainforest!!!
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2003, 05:38 PM   #95
Ghi Reptiles
Hey Darren,

Tony Nicoli, Paul Miles, Joe Polanco, Danny Mendez, Kevin McCurley, Pete Bandre, Craig Clark, Karen Clark, Eugene Bessette, and Ernie Eison to name most of them. Both vert trained under Elliot Jacobson and are very well trained when it comes to reptiles and other exotics.

The vets are still working on the report because there are still tests being performed on her. As of today I do know that the last last approximately 2/3 of her body is literally filled with fluid, there is a large air bubble in her body cavity, the blood is loaded with cocci and spiral bacteria, her liver is not functioning well, her glucose and other related blood sugar stuff is virtually non-existant, she is very dehydrated, she is hypoglycemic and so on. 100% of the people that I have mentioned and that have seen the snake in person say it is IMPOSSIBLE that this happened as a result of shipping. Even though this is all down on paper and I have x-rays I can tell you that Tim Bowles has NO intention of ever paying me. Heck the guy is going on vacation wednesday, probably with my $2,500.00