FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Interesting public bashing.....
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2005, 08:53 PM   #17
ms_terese
I'm going to blame testosterone, only because I don't know many women who are so hell bent on being correct about things.

Several* people thought that it was wrong** for Rich to implement a fee.

They left.

Supporters of Fauna were quick to announce that it was good riddance.

Those most vehemently opposed to the restructuring of the site gleefully predicted its downfall.

Yet, some folks on both sides of the fence seem to still be intent on proving that THEIRS is the correct opinion. That must be it. There really is no other reasoning behind the continued jabs at the moronic nature of those whom have departed Fauna, nor the continued tirades against Fauna by those whom wish it now to fail.

Let it be. Let those who left move on. Maybe at some time they'll be back. For those that left (although they'll never admit to reading this LOL), go on about your business and stop trying to control the outcome of this plan.

BTW, so that no one must correct me on how I've interpreted (or MISinterpreted) the events:

*"several" may be replaced with your word or phrase of choice..."everyone", "hardly anyone", "a couple", "everyone with a working brain cell", "no one with a working brain cell", etc.

**""wrong" may be replaced with your word or phrase of choice..."unethical", "immoral", "retarded", "the death of Fauna", "illegal", "reprehensible", etc.