FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Josh of OUTBACK REPTILES
Thread: Bad Guy Josh of OUTBACK REPTILES
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 10:57 PM   #108
Snake-Queen
Why has no one asked him to supply the third party's name? It is against BOI rules to post information gotten from a third party without identifying said third party.

As the OP doesn't even have the snake in question in his possession & the picture he is using was supplied by the third party, then he has no prooof that he can use in a BOI thread. Therefore, all we have to go on is his word that the snake is a male. I like Deb require more proof than an unknowns word, no offense to the OP, that is just me.

Also, as the OP doesn't have the snake in question, he cannot supply better pictures.

If I was the seller, I would not refund based on what has been provided here as proof, nor would I refund because the snake is not in the buyer's possession. Once the snake changed hands, it would void any warranty or agreement in my opinion.

If you think of the snake as evidence, once the snake left the buyer's possession, the chain of evidence is broken, especially as the third party has not been named.

IF the buyer had caught the mis-sexing while the snake was in his possession, then regardless of the time that has passed, he would be due a refund.