FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy BUYERS BEWARE! BEN SHOTTS of VIVID DRAGONS- dishonest man, possible scammer
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2016, 11:45 AM   #47
ElexisC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristi23 View Post
While I do pay for the insurance out of pocket as a seller, it's not a big deal to me if someone asks me to pay if I want it. It's an optional thing to cover if a package is late or an animal dies because of late delivery. Live arrival should be guaranteed, but since this goes above that, I find it ok for someone to ask if they want it and then charge them for it. They could have just added it to the price along with the boxes and supplies and the buyer wouldn't know any better anyways. It does add up and with supplies, paypal fees, gas to fed ex, the sellers often times eat a lot of additional costs. I've actually gotten refunds for a few late packages and all the money goes back to the buyer. I don't get refunded for the insurance or any money I'm out. So I look at it as a positive thing for any buyer to have. It's an extra optional cost, so I find no reason to not offer it to the buyer at their expense.
The insurance thing I just through in because someone else brought up that that could have been it, but the way she worded it was he charged her extra just to get the guarantee not for insurance

Sent from my N9132 using Tapatalk