FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Albino Ball Python Died!!
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2003, 02:04 PM   #143
The BoidSmith
I have never bought from NERD, although I have exchanged e-mails with Kevin a couple of times. If in the future I decide to do so, I will simply have to go to their page and read their terms, and I quote:

Quote:
Claims/Returns

Please open shipping boxes and inspect all animals immediately upon receipt of shipment. If you have any concerns regarding your order, you must notify us within 48 hours of receipt of your shipment. We want you to be happy with the animals you receive from NERD; if there are any problems we need to know about them right away. Please contact us to discuss credit or replacement on animals with which you are dissatisfied (no cash refunds). Also, in the event that you need to contact NERD regarding any issues with animals you receive from us, PLEASE CALL - DO NOT E-MAIL!! We get so many e-mails in the course of a day that we may not have a chance to address them all at once, thus cannot always guarantee a fast turnaround.
The "bolding" is my own and it's meant to stress how a buyer should proceed when ordering from them. These are their TOS and if one doesn't agree with them there is always the option of going elsewhere to buy. If you buy from them, it means you read, understood, and agreed with their terms.

Best regards.