FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Albino Ball Python Died!!
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2003, 02:55 PM   #146
HerpVenue
1. Who brought it to your attention that the snake was born the same month as the show (Kevin or your very knowledgeable friend)?
Kevin in our initial phone conversation that prompted me to comprise this thread.if Kevin was willing to mention it to you....whose to say he did not metion it to your friend? then again whose to say he did. what I am trying to get at is if your friend asked or not as to the age of the python?

2. What happened to the other "day and a half" of delivery of your snake?
I've already answered this question a few pages back You say that you did not recieve the python until three days later. You also said your friend drove to you for 24-36 hours straight. Thrity six hours is not three days. Thirty six hours is a day and a half. Where was the python being kept for the extra day and a half? Your friend "presumably" did not ask the age of the python...Did he even consider bringing heat packs with him? If he did ask the questions......did he write it down? Because as you said. He bought LOTS of snakes.

3. In your four months of study....What other "breeder" have you found that has had trouble with snakes from Nerd?
What I found out was in two conversations, the first with Rusty's partner and the second with Kevin. That's why I decided to probe further.
So basically you only found one (1) breeder who had a python die after obtaining it from nerd. Or are you trying to tell me that Kevin from NERD admitted to you that he has had other genetic problems?

4. Why did you wait four months after death. six months after purchase to complain?
I've answered this no less then twice in this thread fairly clearly.
Perhaps I missed it. That is why I asked..I could not find it. Want to answer it again?

5. Can we see the necropsy report?
There are a few things at this point I'm going to post after Kevin chimes in to dispel a few of the things going around. Only because he's making contradictory statements to the information I have and I would like to know where the truth lays. You have my word however it will be posted.
here we are again with those rumors. Quit insinuatiing and just tell us what they are. Quit playing games. quit talking about contradictory statements and then putting up your own. if you have proof post it. If he is guilty he can be deep fried. if not then shush.

6. can we see the genetics report?
This you would have to ask Kevin for as I don't know the genetics other then albino. Kevin has been rumored to keep excellent records and has the largest genetic diversity in the County.
Hello. I asked YOU for a genetics report because it was YOU who clearly said that your python died of a genetics problem. I would like to see a report that says your animal had a "genetics problem". i do not want to see a report from Kevin as to the animals background. i do not want to see a necropsy report that says it had gout. What I want is to see the report that says "This animal died of a genetics problem" you said it....now prove it
Quote:
I’m also not sure what if anything is due to me, as the animal did not die of a car issue but a genetic one
7. can you illuminate these "rumors" about Nerd? (anything concrete or is it just the competition crying about prices?)
The issue at hand there wasn't crying. It was a broken promise motivated by money. If he's willing to break promises to his customers because "he needs money" it's not a far stretch to think he'll sell animals too young. Wait... I asked for illumination on this "rumor" thing. and the only thing you mention is the price drop he made. so basically you are telling me the whole rumor thing is just about his price drop. Wonderful.

i thought you were gonna tell me that there are rumors about his genetics suck...instead you tell me his prices are too low?
what is it about you and peoples pricing.
You were basically kicked off kingsnake because you had complaints about other people high prices.
Now you're basing part of your arguement on other peoples "low" prices.

Quote:
How old are you Adam?Not that it pertains much to the thread but it has been bothering me that you stated you had twenty three years of experience and, if it is not true, it is quite telling about your willingness to lie or manipulate fact for your own purpose.
I think I may have seen this question before and yet it remains unanswered. or maybe I saw it in my dream and just had dejavou...who knows.

Quote:
What are the chances that your friend gave you the wrong information for the snakes in question? My understanding was (correct me if I'm wrong I'm too lazy to go find the quote) that three ball pythons were purchased at that show, two albinos, only one from NERD and a het female. If you could give a clear and distinct List of what you think the specifics are for each animal, please do... "Albino from NERD, came with feed card, born X/X/XX, fed X times." or the like, for each animal.
there were "numerous" animals bought.....in your own words. What are the chances your friend got his information all mixed up. Because he drove 24-36 hours to your house....But what did he do to get to the show? Was he way to sleepy from driving to the show? Could this sleepiness could have caused him to get his info wrong? He bought NUMEROUS animals. Did he write down all the information somewhere or did he just try to remember all the info?