FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Albino Ball Python Died!!
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2003, 03:23 PM   #148
CheriS
Seamus

Its taken you this long to find something on me to be able to get that
Quote:
If you are going to provide information of this nature, don't change it in paraphrasing while providing the quote in the same post... It detracts significantly from your credibility.
line?
Quote:
Actually... It does not mention "Two"...
NO, it means a minimum of two months, it could mean more..........it does not mean a few days or weeks thank you for pointing that out...... so glad you cleared that vital fact up
Quote:
Secondly... Everyone who is saying that a representative from NERD has read this thread, I ask you to consider three things... One, it is pure conjecture on your part.
NO its not, try User CP>>> whos online, it changes ever few minutes and you CAN see if they are active as the location changes Unique huh? That answers your #2 also and #3 So your saying Kevin does not read these and its an employee that is who has access to his computer and not telling him people are requesting an answer to a question... possible, common sense would say otherwise, but I guess the best defense you can pull up.

There are instructional readings online to learn vBulletin if you care to educate yourself so you don't make mistakes like that in public from lack of knowledge vBullentin they even have tech support forums to answer questions should you find as you've said in the past
Quote:
Annoyingly overbearing paperwork that comes with every product now telling you how to avoid being an idiot