FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Albino Ball Python Died!!
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2003, 04:01 PM   #150
CheriS
Ritchie, I am not trying to pick on you(your one of my favs) but he has answered some of those and more than once in this thread.

The bold in #3 answers your question in #4 and I think it was he wanted to inquire further if anyone else had the same problem, not complain... that was what was said in the first post.

As to #2, do you really think heat packs in August in Florida and the south was something to use or question about? MY concern would be more if they were kept cool enough in a truck.

He did answer #1 and it still goes back to the point that a snake that young should not have been at the show and sold... I agree, buying one that age was NOT a smart move either.

#5 I agree, I also would like to see the necropsy report

#6 He has clarified several times, he initially was thinking it must be genetic as he was not aware a baby two months old could die that fast from gout from damage to it several weeks earlier.... he states he *assumed* it had to be genetic. Most people do assume that gout takes many months or years from diet to reach that point. That I beleive is how he arrived initially that he thought it must be genetic and he has stated it and opened up his thinking since seeing some other information.

#7 ya all can fight out, too complex for me to explain

Ritchie, your later post, I have reptiles I also have acquied at a few days old....... Much caution was taken to avoid stressing them and minimal changes noticable to them.. I was not saying it could not be done or be successful...... But look at what this little one went through in a week... that was tragic and irresponsible on BOTH sides

Still love me? Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.......errr forget that one