FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - The PROOF that venomoid snakes are not safe!`
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 03:08 PM   #53
Gary O
Look the point is that it can happen and you hold the snakes to make money. You targer people that should not be owning hots in the first place. You once said that you agreed that free handling at a show is wrong now you do it a lot. I am telling you. An adult gabby was being held with hands only and the person behind the table which was a younger male(under 35 or so) was telling people they could do this too. Blah blah blah.

There is a danger that never comes from the site or the venomoid incs helpers that should be spoken. These animals could become hot again. They should not be handled.

And I asked why the DR would not promise that they would never produce venom again. It is always said it is for legal reasons and would set him up for a lawsuit. then I ask why not put in the paper work they could become venomous again. that would give him a written out if it did happen. OH WAIT you would lose sales...........