FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Inquiry boagirl from Napanoch NY
Thread: Inquiry boagirl from Napanoch NY
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 08:30 AM   #102
Morelia4life
Sierra, you have to understand that this is BOI. This is the very reason that BOI was created. If people don't trust someone, they bring it here and one way or another the truth will come out. There are a few people that believe you and a few that don't. If you aren't trying to scam anyone then you have nothing to worry about and if you are, (not saying that you are), then that will be found out as well. People on here can find out pretty much anything about someone else. It is the way that we protect ourselves. It is nothing against you but people get scammed and lied to everyday and we work hard for our money.

I myself, don't care if you are 16 or 66. If you are a decent person and you are selling something that I was interested in, then I would buy it as long as you are a decent person. As for selling the snake as something else, that is simply out of the question.

If you are going to start breeding and selling snakes then you have to get down the genetics of them. You just can't sell a normal as a pastel or XXXX snake as YYYYY snake. What is the project you are working on if you don't mind me asking? I am not familiar with NY laws but I thought pythons were banned there?? I don't know if you have to have permits or whatever. Can someone clear that up for me??

Anyways, I am glad you found a hobby in which you love and you want to breed reptiles. Just try to brush up on your genetics and business aspect of it and you should be fine.

Justin.