FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Robert Sloan of Dallas, TX
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2017, 10:51 PM   #157
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alterna Ranch View Post
Can't help pointing out that you're still avoiding posting the rest of the correspondence. One of Steve's first replies after purchase doesn't have nearly the importance of what he said in the sections of the correspondence that you continue to avoid showing. What you've chosen to show doesn't support your contentions nearly as much as you seem to believe. Looking at your evidence is what's leading to my doubts about you. He said to go ahead and ship them and he'll accept responsibility; you still haven't. That's all that your evidence shows. Seems like what comes after the conversation you did deign to show may be pretty damn important in either proving your case, or showing you to be the degenerate that everyone says you are.

Your apparent disdain for Stahl is kinda funny, considering that so many aspects of your respective personalities are so startlingly similar - you could easily be long-lost brothers. Maybe you really believe that flapping your virtual gums to call me an idiot will divert attention from what you seem to be actively avoiding. I doubt it'll be as successful as you'd like to believe, but good luck with that.