FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bill Cagle Reptiles
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2002, 08:34 PM   #47
HerpVenue
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">COME ON....... I KNOW A LOT MORE FOOLS OUT THERE BESIDES KIM AND TOM. WHERE DID YOU OTHER IDIOTS GO? </td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>

You're already here.....we don't need anymore...
To think...I defended your stupid @$$ in the past.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">SO I WILL STAND UP AND DEFEND HIM EVEN IF IT MAKES ME LOOK UNPROFESSIONAL.</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>

so you will defend him by calling for people to come and post? (even people who were avoiding the subject)
so you will defend him by asking all the "idiots" to come and post? (even the idiots who were avoiding you like the plague)
so you will defend him by starting a flame war? spam_(smart)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">MR. HULSEY CALLED ME ALL THE WAY FROM ALASKA IN REGARDS TO THIS. HE WAS TREATED VERY UNPROFESSIONALLY,</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
Okay....one (1) person asked him one (1) question....
then everyone started arguing amongst themselves....
So who treated him "unproffesionally"? (no one....imo)
Who said something about "whinning"? (Billy Boy did)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> I WOULD LIKE TO START OFF BY SAYING THAT IN NO WAY DO I TAKE THIS BOI SERIOUSLY</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
that is why you were "whinning" about not being able to post

I admit...these fools could have handled it better.
But No one treated him unproffesionally. spam_They were unproffesional in handling the thread....but no one was directing their unproffesionalism towards Craig H. spam_(not on purpose anyway)

If you consider their unproffesional treatment of this thread as an unproffesional treatment towards Mr. Hulsey...
Then YOU TOO were unproffesional towards Mr. Hulsey.
Because YOU TOO were unproffesional in handling this thread.

Everyone owes Mr. Hulsey an apology...
INCLUDING YOU Mr. Cagle.

Mr. Hulsey....I was avoiding this discussion...but I could not help myself any longer....I had to add my 0.02.
So to you Mr. Hulsey...I apologize.....for disrespecting your thread and your good experience.