FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Steps To Become Fedex Certified!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2004, 07:20 PM   #87
Captive Bred Excellence
Fedex account

Just wanted to get some feedback on the fedex waiver to ship reptiles.

I have 2 problems with it.

1) Company agrees to waive any right to recieve adjustments, refunds or credits under the money back guarantee policy as defined in the Fedex service guide.

Why would it make a difference WHAT you are shipping in regards to WHEN the shipment gets there? Isn't that what we are paying for with overnight priority service? I can understand then not wanting to accept liability for the LIVE arrival part, but not for the time it takes them to get it there.

2) Company acknowledges that all shipments tendered to Fedex under this agreement are for business to business delivery only. No residential deliveries are allowed under this agreement.

Most of our deliveries are residential, unless we claim they are being delivered to a home based business.

We are already approved shippers with Delta and UPS so don't require their service. I realize there are not a lot of shipping options so don't want to make a big stink with Fedex and weaken our position with them or spoil anothers ability to become approved. I just felt those two requirements were unacceptable. I could live the the not recieving adjustments if not arriving on time, rediculous as that is. But to require us to lie about who is receiving the shipment seems unreasonable. Did anyone else get this immpression?

Tad Fitzgerald