FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Allen from Reptile Kingdom, in New Jersey, Beware
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2008, 06:42 AM   #89
cyberfrog
Quote:
Originally Posted by captnemo
If someone owed me $1500 and IGNORED me for a week or two, I can assure you it would be a big deal. Dismissing it with the quit whining, you'll get paid eventually attitude is insulting. Allen apparently has the "you'll get paid when I'm good and ready...maybe" attitude and for you, Adam, to defend his character and blow this off like it's not a big deal, speaks volumes.

You mentioned that "Al is a good guy, which he is if anyone has the chance to speak with him.", but I have this thing about ignoring what people say, and instead, watching their actions. Allen's actions suck! I don't care if people have gotten paid. I do care about the hoops he has made them jump through in order to do so. Glad I steered clear of this oxygen thief!
I will have to say again that you hear what you want to hear and nothing will ever change it. Yet another person puts words in my mouth and makes this ever the more rediculous. Show me when and where I defended his actions? Please.