FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - for Fred Tom and Kim
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2002, 09:52 PM   #6
Classic Dum's
Whats happening John, I am just going to copy and paste to make it easier on me, i worked all day and am feeling kind of lazy now lol anyway
"Regardless, Bill's most recent posts were out of line." I have never said anything about his posts or knocked someone for liking or disliking him for those posts, I have only tried to call right and wrong for what has happened pertaining to this situation, these threads have been blown way out of proportion mostly by uneducated people who know little or nothing of the topic or only know the crap they have read online and of course believe it because it was "published" on someones site, I know of only one web site I have read through that evan seemed accurate and that was Pete Kahls beyond his I have never found anything online besides parinod wives tails, if this virus was evan a 1/4 what people are making it to be none of us would have pythons and very few would have boas, its hard to fully explain myself because to be fully honest with you when it comes to this virus the truth and facts that have been found through science, I honestly dont think that 80% of the people that read these forums could handle, you would either see people dumping certain parts of their collections or mass beheadings, there is some very level headed, well thought out and educated people in these forums but over all alot are parinod, flighty, and dont know which way is up

....."You are judged by the company you keep".as far as that saying its nothing but a bunch of weakminded nonsense, the same people that came up with saying were probally wearing white robs and buring crosses in the yards of african americans that they had never even met

"that you will risk attaching your reputation to that of Bill's?" reputations mean nothing to me, there only a few people in this world that have good reputations and have earned them, I go by what I see as right and wrong and deal with who I see as right regaurdless of their reputation

"I think Bill Cagle is a supercilious @ss." did you see everything that has happened on the other forums pertaining to this, this has been going on for months and its mostly the same group of people, or according to some of the emails that have been forwarded to me, people that were encouraged by the origanal group, think about it if it was you under fire like this, by these kinds of people and then everything being blown out of proportion like it has, also the simple fact that blows my mind is everyone hopped right on the band wagon and started firing rounds but not one single person bothered to ask anything, everyone just threw their opinions in there, no one took the time to ask Bill his side of the story till after they slammed him, they just condemed him, but now they stand around and scratch their heads saying he wouldnt answer my questions, well go figure, after months of being worn down like this would you look anymore proffesional? would you care? look at my reply to Alans first post in the other thread, I blew up, I stand by what I said he should have left it alone he didnt need to say what he did but I handled it wrong because after months of being involved in this I have simply worn out, however unlike most others that have been involved in all this, I am not afraid to admit when I am wrong mostly everyone else just dissapears, just think about it if it was the other way around, because I am sure you would looking like just as much of a  "supercilious @ss" as you think he is, when this all started he had a differant outlook and aproach same as I did, but this whole deal has turned into nothing more then a total bunch of bu!!sh$t, think about if it was you