FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - for Fred Tom and Kim
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2002, 12:31 AM   #10
Classic Dum's
My above post was directed towards John

Alan
".But me  personally i would have been nice and just asked for my $ to be refunded for the amount of the snakes" well thats you, dont qoute me on this but if I rember correctly the kid wanted the second pair of snakes over the money

"In this case im reffering to the fact that Dale did what was asked as far as i have seen and that was to stop selling snakes due to the IBD issues " if you honestly think he all togther stopped selling snakes, they hey believe what you want, he only did that online to save face because he got busted, if he was half the person you seem to think he is he would have taken the effort on his own if he meant it not done it after reading all the slams in these forums, he say one thing that when he stopped selling all the attention went to Bill, his efforts were fake

"no one as i recalled it asked him to "go out of buisness  butto simply put a disclaimer on his adds and possibly hold off for a while on selling" well did you ever happen to think or before you guys demanded he do this did any of you ask what he did to prevent any further spread? who inspected the animals? etc. etc. etc NOPE you guys just accused and DEMANDED what you thought was right

"i know i would have ceased all sales regardless of what the cause to do so" well once again I will ask did you or anyone else think to ask how he handled the situation?? Ill answer that NO, how do you know he didnt have a very knowledgable vet out there to inspect everything prior to all this even being posted on the BOI, you dont because you never asked, same as no one else did

"but having it is the easy part how you HANDLE IT when you have it is the hard part" did you or anyone one else take the time to ask how the situation was handled??ahhh once again..........hmmmmmmmmmmmm......lets see.....NOPE, man that was a shocker

maybe next time instead of throwing around what you think is right, calling the person on the phone or privatly throw email, you ask some questions you may learn a thing or two, it may enlighten you a little bit, so if ya wanna continue running in circles hey I could use the exercise that sun is a killer, but everything there I have heard before, ask some questions next time