FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Good Guy Nick Lillis
Thread: Good Guy Nick Lillis
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2017, 02:51 PM   #8
AllisonLeigh
I think it's more the fact that accusations that you sell sick animals were settled with an agreement to not disclose vet paperwork. I have no idea if your animals were sick or not, I still feel the OP who posted your bad guy thread left a lot to be desired, however when the agreement was not to post paperwork that should clear your name... that is what comes off as fishy and may be of interest to anyone adding animals from your collection to their own. Posting that paperwork would certainly reduce the number of questions and comments you're getting, I'm sure.

Again, not siding one way or the other as the OP of the bad guy thread provided little to no proof as well, however the fact that you say they have something that would prove your animals aren't sick, but she says the terms of the resolution you provided were they NOT share that paperwork... why would that possibly be? Maybe they're making that up as well, I wouldn't have been surprised, however you didn't refute that as far as I recall? You don't owe anyone an explanation per say, however without an explanation inquiring minds have to fill in the blanks and the most logical explanation usually prevails. (I apologize for my overuse of the word explanation....I just said it again... this is just getting worse. :P )