FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Blue eye bearded dragons Marek's/herpies
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 11:15 AM   #10
DNA Dragons
The notification on his part is done for the bettering of the bearded dragon. If your dragon could have a disease would you rather be ignorant to it, advertise it, and sell it, or would you like to be a responsible keeper and know? This is why arguing and making accusations is dumb, if you want to help, help figure it out. Steven does not have the animals to get tested, but someone does. So far, this is the BEST theory related to blue eyed dragons, and many of us people whose livelihoods are affected by what we produce, care about exactly that, what we produce, and that is the bearded dragon. I did not mean to deflect; I was stating an opinion and wishing you would see that in your defense you did everything you claim Steven has, almost to the letter. I have yet to feel Steven has done anything but benefit the people who actually do this for living. I am still curious to see offspring from a blue eyed dragon, in which case, the people who claim to produce them are not affected in any way, because they aer still not doing what they say they can. I may be wrong, I don’t talk to everyone, I just want the answers, and the right ones. I am not discrediting ANYTHING until people know definitively. What I know is that no one reproduces blue eyed dragons, some claim to, but no one does… If it random, a disease, or whatever, all we have got are hypothetical conclusions. If you disagree with one, that is totally fine with me, I would respect that.