FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Good Guy Eric Haug Pets-A-Plenty in Hockley Texas
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 05:58 PM   #1
hupababy_83
Thumbs up Eric Haug Pets-A-Plenty in Hockley Texas

I live in California, many many MANY miles from Texas. I was looking for a leachie so when my friend told me her friend Eric had a pet store and he had leachies I was kinda like "ok but what condition?" of course I never said that in the same hour of first hearing about the leachie I put a a down payment on one. I recieved pictures of my leachie and updates on him almost every day. When he finally arrived via UPS, he was packaged perfectly, was not strssed Nd was the healthiest, happiest, plumpest leachie baby ever! Eric takes great pride in and care of the animals in his store. Si Fu (my baby leachie) was handled everyday and is very tame when he came to me. He even eats CGD off my finger tip, because Eric makes sure his animals are handled. I recommend Eric to anyone who wants a happy healthy reptile! In fact I
always in his shop via friends cell phone looking for new animals. Eric is happy to answer any questions I have and those are alot! Once again I recommend Eric Haug from pets-a-plenty in Hockley Texas to anyone local or thru out the USA. His web site is www.ultimatereptiles.com I will post pics as soon as I get home.