FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Kevin Smith - oreganus@hotmail
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2004, 02:59 AM   #188
oreganus
Re: Tried to stay out

Quote:
Originally posted by acebrumfield
I just spent the most sickening 30 minutes reading this thread and now I regret that I did but it is too late now. Since I did take the time to read this thread I would like to make a few observations. The most reasonable person that has been involved in this whole thing hasn't made a comment in many pages. I am refering to Ray. If I am not mistaken his last post was the one in which he states that there hasn't been a Delta shipment in the last nine months yet Kevin claims to have emailed Ray with the information needed to prove that he shipped properly. Jeremy has provided emails that can easily be altered and even in the ones that he did provide he approved shipping a snake in an improper and very dangerous way. If that is the case both parties are equally at fault without question. As for the snake itself irrelavent of my or others opinions of the parties in question I have to say that Jeremy seems to be on the wrong side since he hasn't done anything within reason to attempt to correct what he sees as a problem with the snake.

I am inserting my two cents worth since I subjected myself to the unbelievable childish antics of so many different, I assume adults, people wanting to bash verge from topic and just down right be mean. I am not going to point out anyone individual nor am I saying that everyone that has commented has been childish. I can understand why some people would be upset about some of the issue that have been raised but some of the comments and antics that has been displayed here have been totaly unnessecary. I hope that I haven't hurt anyones feelings with my observations, ifso I applogize but I was unable to not say something after reading the entire thread.

Again I would love to hear what Ray has to say at this point, assuming that he did recieve the emails from Kevin.

Jonathan Brumfield
Very well put. I agree with your post, it shows great intelligence which will be totally wasted on this site, but your post was good even with that in mind. I do accept responsibility for some of the bashing. Yes, it is childish, but given the fact that 98% of the people that decided to join this thread came here specifically to make wild accusations about me basically because they do not approve of venomoids, I didn't mind being childish right back at them. I will not take any responsibility for the fact that I am accused of shipping UPS, my fault only lies in not allowing Jeremy to rip me off, since that is obviously his main problem when he started this whole thread with lies and false accusations. If you also start from the beginning you will notice that not once does he ever mention why he was so against making a deal right that he felt he was wronged in, when my only request was to make it a secure transaction. That side of it got lost about thirty pages ago, not because it wasn't important, but because the main goal of the majority of the posters was to come on here and make an evil venomoider look bad. You can see this scenario play out with the same few anti venomoiders on several different forums on several different websites.
Kevin Smith