FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - County advocating the destruction of dens
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2007, 01:10 AM   #2
breakdown
Warning: rant ahead

Man sometimes I wonder about people. What makes us think we have more right to this planet than any other creature? Im really starting to think the majority of people in this world are just some big plague bent on destroying any ecosystem if it helps quench their greed. Havent people done enough to decimate snake populations worldwide? But no, it figures some group of shitheads has to post a site advocating the random killing and large scale hunts of rattlesnakes and of course the poor species of harmless snake that make the mistake of mimicking the rattlers. I live in ontario canada which use to be the home of crotalus horridus but was extirpated and the majority of species of reptiles in this province are at least listed as threatened species it makes me sick. We would have far bigger problems if snake haters actually succeeded in killing all the snakes of the world. I wonder if they'd like having a rodent plague of biblical proportians as opposed to running into the odd serpent in the woods? Thanks for reeding my rant.