FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Roy (lena_whttkr@yahoo.com)---- Bad buyer (Beware)
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2007, 01:28 AM   #26
Mad4You2
I must really be missing something...why the heck would you make this thread and post statements like the OP made when you have so many animals actively for sale. That fact, of itself, makes you appear to be lying. Couple that with all this being over the sum of $30.00, makes me wonder, what the heck you were thinking!

Have you read the threads on this site? If you have, then you should have gleaned the knowledge of the incredible internet ferrets on this site. Posting your thread and having all the ads up at the same time is just plain stupid with the regulars here on the BOI.

BTW...can you tell me how you have 60 cbb bearded dragon babies to sell when you don't handle lizards? So are you taking appropriate care of these dragons? The care of Bearded Dragons is not dissimilar to the Frilled Dragon in the UVB and temperature needs....you using that UVB light you had on the Frillie, for how long? Two years? Are the beardies in the same enclosure as the Frilled? Didn't you say that you "needed the space for something else"? I don't even begin to "get" why you even started the thread....maybe it was the case of who gets here first, but the guy that took the Frilled might have gotten here first and then your ads for your "hobby" would be exposed as connected to you?

BTW...please let me know when you can "import" 60 WC Bearded Dragons, will ya? I'll be all over that deal!

Angie Martin