FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Gorgeous Black Throat Monitor-New Pics!!!
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 04:18 AM   #12
mialma09
yeah for sure dude i have had mine since he was a month old buy the pet stores record and he is about 1 year and 7 or 8 months now he would make the perfect breeder male very dominant and awesome male. But I live in San Diego and I got my black throat from a place called pet kingdom. But I have heard more and more its getting harder to acquire a black or white throat now from a thread I read on here I cant remember which one but I will look. It talked about exports from tanzinia in africa dunno if i spelled that right but they arent really allowing exports much at all. I mean just last year I went to the san diego super show there were a good handfull of black throats in a couple of vendors and I went this year and I didnt see a single blackthroat for sale. If I were u I would def keep looking on here or try to find a breeder of them and their arent many of those at all. But I also heard pretty soon later they might even jump in price upwards of around $1000. Which im glad i got my guy early lol