FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Good Guy CCSB RESCUE
Thread: Good Guy CCSB RESCUE
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 10:19 AM   #5
ccsbreptilerescue
We hear at Ccsb reptile rescue & rehab center do not need to worry about jealous cry babies that just want to complain because they aren't getting there way on craigslist. As large as we are and as well known as we are i certainly do not have to justify myself for tempermental children that dont get there way. However just to clear up the the little comment below we have never and will never adopt out any animals at a reptile show for one they want allow us to sell animals and you can check with them repticon.com oh and if the person is going to be stupid enough to say we are somewhere else atleast make sure wehave been there we set up in NORTH CAROLINA and SOUTH CAROLINA only again check repticon.com. And if anyone wants to check our credentials they are welcome to contact us and we will give the many government and state agencies contacts we work with already oh and we seize animals for these agencies also and by the way we have FEDERAL and STATE and ENDANGERED SPECIES LICENSE so go on back and cry to mommy cause again you aren't getting your way. Alteast if you are going to lie make sure you can come up with one that can't be disproved in a moment by many contacts. Now for anyone that needs to know something make sure you go to the proper source and that does not have to be us just to be clear jut dont be stupid enough to get your info from a craigslist reject. Oh and by the way we we still would like to extend our thanks to our craigslist secret admirer for there help with more traffic on our website. Come visit us @ ccsbreptilerescue.webs.com call us at 336 749 3250 or connect with us on facebook I hope this clears up any questions anyone has God Bless: