FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - New Jersey state law issues
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2004, 12:55 PM   #4
Randy T.
I emailed the guy through the website you provided, I am hoping to get some sort of response. Negative or positive.

Here is a copy of the email I sent to him

Hello, let me first start by introducing myself. My name is Randall L Turner Jr, and I am a keeper of various reptiles.

Do not take this as an attack or anything negative, as I am simply interested in finding out the connection if any to you and the article, and the quote that they site by you (if you are the same Mr Boesenberg they quote).

I was curious as to what legal action you are seeking to work within the state legislature of New Jersey regarding the keeping/ownership of pythons. Also I was wondering what form of factual based evidence you will be using for your submission of the proposal. Thank you for your time, I understand you are probably a busy person. I would appreciate a response of some kind regardless of the answer, as it will be shared with many of the members of the herping community.

Randall L Turner Jr
email at randysherps@hotmail.com
www.aircapitalconstrictors.com

I kind of doubt I will receive a response, but if I didn't email him I wouldn't know..lol

Later