FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Good Guy Barbara aka Creepy Exotics
Thread: Good Guy Barbara aka Creepy Exotics
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 07:26 PM   #48
MLSH
I currently own 3 geckos from Creepy Exotics and every experience I've had with Barb/Creepy Exotics has been great Communication is something that she absolutely excels at; any message I sent was generally responded to in a few hours or a day at the very most. She's happy to answer questions more than fully; when I was debating on purchasing one of two geckos, I asked Barb which had better structure and without being asked she did a whole photoshoot of both boys hanging out together, both fired and unfired, so I could make an educated decision. Speaking of her photos - Barb provides Plenty of color accurate gorgeous photos of her animals on her facebook page. I've seen her at shows, both AAE and Tinley, and everytime she has a full table of awesome well cared for geckos; very few tail drops and even the tiny babies I've held have been calm and tame. I'm doing a breeder loan this year with Barb, breeding one of my females with one of her males; Barb is one of the few people I trust enough to take care of one of my girls for a season. I feel like Barb is a great breeder and an awesome person to have in the reptile community - I'd be happy to recommend purchasing from her wether you're looking for a breeder or a pet