FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Jay Sommers/super show/USFW/axolotl
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2016, 05:14 PM   #84
spinytail
This is a sad post like the others in the BOI. It is suicide. The poster and his friend have basically destroyed their reputation and targeted another for speaking his mind in defense of a fellow (and young) hobbyist.

I beg you guys to get back to the hobby and let Jay be on his way. It is obvious you will not win as no one does in this situation and likely will not only hurt yourselves and Jay, but the rest of the community. The best outcome is to drop it.

I came into this hobby luckily in San Diego 25 years ago (the area all three of you live), when the community was like no other, a great community that teaches young people not only about the animals, but respect among fellow hobbyists. I like how Jay stuck up for this girl. I think we need to get back to promoting this hobby for the animals BUT also for the community. Let's drop our egos and show we can squash these beefs. I know that sounds impossible but it must be a huge headache to keep fighting.

Jay, I am in Tri-City area very close to you, if these guys piss you off swing by and vent to me or we can go road cruising over the mountain.